Thursday 25 July 2013

Haters Gonna Hate

Hate, a word that is an opposite of Love and also the mostly used word after Love.
As much as there is love in the world, the same amount of hate exists too.
People have been hating others since the birth of time
Some for reasons unknown
Some because there is nothing better to do
And some because they never knew love 
I guess the above three are reasons enough, if you do have a new one then do tell
What makes people hate people, honestly they don't know themselves
But they hate someone and that is what matters to them
I don't hate people unless I have a legit reason to do so
Other times I simply don't care
However, if anyone does come up to me and tell me that they hate me, for reason best known to them I am obliged to give them a reason to hate me more.
That way I am happy and they are umm... sad I guess, well pathetic will be a much better word
The weapon that I carry with me whenever I come across people who hate me is such a powerful one and effective too, at times I wonder why many don't use it
That weapon is :drumrolls:
My smile :)
Nothing pisses off your haters more than seeing the person they hate is happy
It's really effective, you should try it too if ever you come across one.
Sometimes this hate can make people go really crazy and do stuff that they only thought of doing but never tried it.
It's called hurting the ones they hate, done at times through verbal abuses, physical violence which may result at times the death of the victim.
Another viewpoint is this-Love
Love is what makes people hate others and hurt themselves too
I don't understand how love is a reason for people's hate, but it is and quite shocking too
Either being rejected by their lover or not being loved by the person they thought loved them
At times the reason is not love but a really stupid take on the person's behavior
Whether they hate how a person breathes, how they look, talk, smell, behave etc.
They need a reason to hate someone and they find it somehow
Is there an end to this?
No. As long as stupidity exists in the human race, hate will prevail and so will love
But we all have to accept an old saying
Waiters gonna wait
Haters gonna hate
Explanation for those who haven't heard the above terms before:-
A waiter will wait a table cause its his job
So a hater will hate people as that's his job too
Why do we have worry about who hates us and who doesn't
As long as we say that phrase to ourselves 
We can live a happy life and let our haters sulk all the time
Because we have accepted that saying and made it a part of our lives
Well, that's all folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment